Movie Hub

Kajol words about motherhood


“I was born to be a mother because I consider motherhood my exclusive niche in life. Nysa is my top priority. I can give up everything and anything for her. Why, the other day, I cancelled a long overdue appointment with a journalist because I had to take Nysa to her friend’s birthday party. The sheer joy she felt at the party made my day. I could not have gone with her had I stuck to my interview. Why Nysa alone? I am at the beck and call of my family at all times. It may be husband Ajay or my mother or sister. I think the family is and should be the first priority in any woman’s life. They should have that dependence on you that you are there for them no matter who you are, where you are and how you are. I have the same sense of dependence on my mother till today.”
“I am of the beck and call of family at all times. It may husband Ajay or my mother or sister. I think the family is and should be the best priority in any woman’s life. They should have that dependence on you that you are there for them no matter who you are, where you are and how you are. I have the same sense of dependence on my mother till today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment