Movie Hub

Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Love story


salman Khan is always in news especialy most of his controversies are relating to girls. He was spotted by the media when he was dating former miss world and bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai. Salman and Aishwarya fell in love during the shooting of “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” which turned to be a blockbuster hit of the year. They were in good terms for two years thats from 1999-2001. Later misunderstandings arose between them and they couldn’t make it. There relationship didn’t end quietly, it was both a personal and legal problem, Salman constantly filled gossip columns for months together.

Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Break up / Split

Salman Khan and Aishwarya broke up officially in 2002. As the actress  said she broke up with Salman after he inadvertantly admitted that he had been unfaithful to her.
The controversy was a great news when Salman stormed onto the sets of Aishwarya’s upcoming film “Kuch Na Kaho” with abhishek bachan Salman Khan pushed Aishwarya to the ground, prompting intervention from spectators, then left the spot with retaliation.
A similar incident occured months later, in 2002, on the sets of Aishwarya’s film with sharukh khan  It was  reportd that when Shahrukh Khan attempted to intervene in the couple’s heated quarrel, he was verbally attacked by Salman, and the relationship between them was also worsened. This also caused serious damage to Aishwarya career as no actor was ready to work with her.

Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Legal controversies

After their break-up in March 2002, Aishwarya Rai accused him of harassing her. She stated that Salman couldn’t come to terms and harassing her in many ways and her parents even lodged a police complaint against him, they alleged that intoxicated Salman broke windowpanes and furniture in home . She took the protection of both the police and private security guards. They used to accompany her during her shooting.
In 2005 Mumbai police released a tape of mobile call recorded in 2001. It appeared that Salman Khan threatened Aishwarya Rai to persuade her to appear at a social event. It even seemed that he had link with Mumbai crime mafia and made some derogatory statments about other actors of bollywood. But the alleged tape was concluded as fake by the government’s Forensic lab in Chandigarh.

Aishwarya Rai words about Salman Khan

“The Salman Khan chapter was a nightmare in my life and I am thankful to god that it is over”
“I have maintained a dignified silence about him and his wrong doings but he has repeatedly attacked the respect, dignity and pride of me and my family with irresponsible rumour mongering”
“I stood by him enduring his alcoholic misbehaviour in worst phases and in turn I was at the receiving end of his abuse, infidelity and indignity. That is why like any other self-respecting woman I had ended my relationship with him almost two years ago”
“After we broke up, he would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected me of having affairs with my co-stars. I was linked up with everyone, from Abhishekh Bachchan to Shah Rukh Khan. There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And I would go to work as if nothing had happened.”

Salman Khan words about Aishwarya Rai

“I love Aishwarya. I am not hounding her. It’s not a teenage obsession that I feel for her — it’s pure love. She’s such a traditional Hindustani girl at the bottom of her heart. The fact that she respects her parents so much makes me admire her more.” (Hindustan Times, 2002)
Salman says:  “Call me arrogant or whatever you like. I am like this. I try and put forward myself very clearly. I am not scared of speaking the truth. I have been labelled arrogant by a section of the film press, especially those magazines which want me to run around them and accept whatever they write about me. If I call you names, if I write rubbish about your family, will you like it? It can spoil your relationships with your colleagues and family and also land you in a soup. Just because somebody wants to sell his magazine, does it mean I should allow them to make use of me?”

Last kick..!!

Aishwarya Rai after breaking with Salman dated Vivek Oberai for few days and Vivek used to accompany her during her shooting and it was reported that even Vivek was harassed by Salman for supporting her. At last she married Abhishek Bachchan on April 20, 2007.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is said to planning to write a book on her life. It is reported that the book will include all untold and unheard happenings of her life. She is going to reveal secrets of her relationship with Salman Khan. Hope this is the only thing which can make all things clear. Obviously it will be a best seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment